Street Style in Montreal

Street Style in Montreal & Vancouver

12.05.2011

Inspiration of the week: Zoe Hart

My friends have been making fun of me for watching the new CW show "Hart of Dixie". I began watching  because I saw an ad with a picture of Zoe (Rachel Bilson)  wearing the Alexander Wang combat booties below (Can you blame me?). They are the perfect combination of heel and boot, feminine and masculine, but price... not so perfect. So you can see how I would jump at like the chance to ogle them in a less obsessive way.  For the first 3 episodes I could barely stand the thick southern accent and the small town banter, but it's grown on me and has been so worth it. 

Take a look for yourself:


 Hello sheer stripped blouse, flared leather shorts and beloved Alexander Wangs!
Okay, the guy's not so bad  either. 
 Love the piping detail on the jacket. 
Holiday dress! Unfortunately, we're not blessed with the same weather of Bluebell, Alabama
The candy blouse makes me drool..
All via cwtv

No comments: